Recent Topics

1 Oct 04, 2008 02:52    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello Everyone,

I made a couple of translations in the English _global.php en message.po en uploaded this to a folder nl_NL in the locale folder. After that i put my default language to Dutch (NL) but somehow everything stays the same! Everything i translated is still English.

Does anybody know what i am doing wrong?

Dave

2 Oct 04, 2008 02:55

after you upload the file in the language's directory you should click 'show translation info' and click 'Extract' for changes to take effect.. oh did i mention you have to enable extraction first (: (open up your .../conf/_locales.php and change $allow_po_extraction = 0; to 1)

btw, Afwas has something on going about Dutch translation, you might want to contact him

3 Oct 04, 2008 03:02

tilqicom wrote:

after you upload the file in the language's directory you should click 'show translation info' and click 'Extract' for changes to take effect.. oh did i mention you have to enable extraction first (: (open up your .../conf/_locales.php and change $allow_po_extraction = 0; to 1)

btw, Afwas has something on going about Dutch translation, you might want to contact him

Okay i'm kinda new at this :oops: ..
So where should i click extract? :oops:

4 Oct 04, 2008 03:08

after making the modification in your /conf/_locales php (setting the allow_po_extraction to 1)

you will get this view under admin > Global settings > Regional : Show translation info , scroll to your lang and click [Extract]

http://i34.tinypic.com/1z2pqwi.jpg

clear enough ?

5 Oct 04, 2008 03:11

tilqicom wrote:

after making the modification in your /conf/_locales php (setting the allow_po_extraction to 1)

you will get this view under admin > Global settings > Regional : Show translation info , scroll to your lang and click [Extract]

http://i34.tinypic.com/1z2pqwi.jpg

clear enough ?

Mister or Misses tilqcom i love you!
Thank you soooo much!
It workeddd! :D

Form is loading...