Recent Topics

1 Oct 07, 2008 16:42    

My b2evolution Version: 4.2.4 i think
well i've looked and searched and still cant find the answer to my dilema, all i want to do is place two pics side by side in a post (half the size of these www.chubbypix.com), write a short txt below the two pics, (i know how to do this) add another 2 pics side by side and then place a link to the gallery or website (i know how to do this also) can some one help or advise me please?
Thank you
Regards
Wiz

2 Oct 07, 2008 19:03

Well i checked most of the php files where i thought i might find a fix, checked some html files, still couldnt find nothing to adjust row column or thumb dimensions, all i want is to insert 2 x 150 x 200 thumbs, 1 column, 2 rows, txt underneath, then repeat 2 x thumbs, then link, cant be that difficult can it???lol if it isnt kick me lol, probably looking to hard, please advise
Regards
Wiz

3 Oct 07, 2008 19:39

Just use the same html in your post that you'd use in a normal website?

¥

4 Oct 07, 2008 20:01

do you mean like insert the images thru the image tags then wrap it all up in html?
Regards
Wiz

5 Oct 07, 2008 20:03

I mean you'd put the same html into a post that you would normally use and then use your stylesheet to do the rest. Just like you would on a website.

¥

6 Oct 07, 2008 20:06

but when inserting images in BO it wont give you dimensions to alter thumbs?

8 Oct 07, 2008 20:40

everything was looking good until
Tag <div> may not have attribute style="..."
Tag <a> may not have attribute onclick="..."
Tag <span> may not have attribute style="..."
Tag <div> may not have attribute style="..."
Tag <a> may not have attribute onclick="..."
Tag <span> may not have attribute style="..."
I dont know what this means
Regards
Wiz

9 Oct 07, 2008 21:04

nope its beat be, copies all coding into css previews fine, will not save FI

10 Oct 09, 2008 01:39

what a waste of fucking time, all day waiting for a solution that doesnt come, FU

11 Oct 09, 2008 02:08

wizard1 wrote:

what a waste of **** time, all day waiting for a solution that doesnt come, FU

i shouldn't even be responding to you, and use this language however cant hold myself to tell you this:
it must be a f*in waste of time to raise a disrespectful person like you, what gives you the idea that other people 'have to' find a solution to your 'particular' issue in the 'time you expected' for an 'open source software' ?
people in here have more important things to do than teaching you basic html for your adult blog

Form is loading...