Recent Topics

1 Oct 11, 2008 21:30    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I have added the "share-this" plugin but it only appears on certain blog in blog.internetsolutions.com, not in all. Why is this?

2 Oct 12, 2008 06:51

do you have a link to your site? this may help to see the issue or spot a javascript/code error... is blog.internetsolutions.com your site? You may want to check with "Share this" as they may need an account for each blog you want to use their button for....

3 Oct 22, 2008 23:19

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.5

I'm also having an issue with the Share This! plugin. :'(

It worked previously and then it stopped working and im not sure why. I have it set to stealth add to all new posts and I know that the code should be on the posts because the button came on previously and worked.

Additionally, when creating a post if I click the preview button, I get an error that an object cannot be created.

my blog can be fount at http://www.renostandup.com

Thank you for looking in to this issue for me! :D

4 Oct 22, 2008 23:38

it looks like your post from Oct 16, 2008 doesn't have it while the other ones do.

edit your post from Oct 16, 2008/Welcome to the Reno, NV Local Stand Up Comedy Home Page and in the editing page, scroll down... on the right side, do you see a checkbox that says "Share this plugin"? is it checked?

I don't use the plugin. I enabled this through the skin of my blog and works really well.

5 Oct 23, 2008 04:23

THanks for the quick reply!!

It ends up my work network blocks Share This!

So I'm having no problems here at home! I was wondering why it wasn't working 8-5! :lol:

Form is loading...