Recent Topics

1 Oct 17, 2008 03:17    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

You know category list offers you checkboxes to select multipce categories/topics to bring results;
I want to exclude some of the categories listed there, actually i want to exclude most of them so better put it , i want to include some of them only..
can someone offer a solution ?

and oh btw, just to mention that missing get-search-bring whatever you call it button bug(feature :P) still persists, i know i can simply add one, just wanted to remind (: , any help would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance

2 Oct 21, 2008 14:17

I wrote a plugin in two parts that adds the search facility. Look for it in the forums.

Good luck

3 Oct 22, 2008 13:36

Afwas wrote:

I wrote a plugin in two parts that adds the search facility. Look for it in the forums.

Good luck

i remember that one, i ll find it , thanks Afwas.. however more importantly, i want to exclude some categories in that list to be listed, that was the idea when creating the topic, i just wanted to mention the search button thing is still there

4 Oct 22, 2008 14:12

In the settings for the widget you can disable the searchbutton.
For the search to be able to include or exclude categories wait till the devteam had a go at this feature.

--F

Form is loading...