Recent Topics

1 Nov 01, 2008 11:33    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I just upgrade my blog from version 1.x to 2.x.
The blog is working and visible but when I want to login as admin, I get an error. see below. I didn't get an error when updating.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks

http://frans-fotosite.uwhost4.net/blogsystem/blogs/admin.php?blog=5

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access /home/snarf/public_html/blogsystem/blogs/inc/items/b2edit.php in /home/snarf/public_html/blogsystem/blogs/admin.php on line 221

Warning: main(/home/snarf/public_html/blogsystem/blogs/inc/items/b2edit.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/snarf/public_html/blogsystem/blogs/admin.php on line 221

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/snarf/public_html/blogsystem/blogs/inc/items/b2edit.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/snarf/public_html/blogsystem/blogs/admin.php on line 221

2 Nov 01, 2008 11:46

Hi Frans and welcome to the Forums.

There's no b2edit.php file in the 2.4 series. It seems to me your admin.php is the old one from the 1.x series or maybe your conf/_admin.php, which contains the "control mappings" (around line 34).

3 Nov 01, 2008 11:58

Thanks, that was the problem. I already changed admin.php in blogs but not the one in "blogs/conf"

Problem is solved now !!!

Form is loading...