Recent Topics

1 Nov 29, 2008 23:50    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi,

I have been trying to add a third column to a skin that I like, but haven't had any luck at all.

Here is the link to the skin I like - http://skins.b2evolution.net/two.php/2008/02/18/b2evo_ru

I would like a column added on the left that matches the one on the right. I would also like it to resize as the window is resized. This way it fits in the window regardless of how big the user opens it to. ( I believe the word i am looking for for that is "fluid", but not sure.)

One other thing, is there a way to change the look of the back office area? My ultimate goal is to make the site a sort of hub for other blog sites. So I need to figure a way to have people register, log in, and be able to pick from different skins and such. All the blog sites would be hosted on my main domain and server at www.worldblogosphere.com (at the moment it is just a blank skin)

If anyone knows the coding I need to have posts from multiple blog sites sort of funneled all into the middle section of this skin please do share. (If not I wil be out searching for just how to accomplish this.)

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Gene :-)

3 Nov 30, 2008 07:51

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the welcome.

Thank you even more for the link to your three column version. It is perfect!

Gene

Form is loading...