#2 Dec 29, 2008 19:26
Thank's very much!
This plugin automatically crossposts a blog entry to your LiveJournal (or LiveJournal-based clone) account.
http://www.sonorth.com/travel/download/58BXLZ0R88 Download v1.0.0 for b2evolution v4.1 and up
http://www.sonorth.com/travel/download/2ZSBQ49ES6 Download v0.3 legacy version for b2evolution v2 and v3
* Supports multiple users (any user can post to their Live Journal)
* Crosspost entries to a LiveJournal account.
* Crosspost entries to a LiveJournal community.
* Edit privacy settings for the LiveJournal posts.
* Edit comments settings for the LiveJournal posts.
* Fully customizable header and/or footer.
* Assign post tags.
* Assign "more" tag settings, like LJ-Cuts, or link-backs.
* Ability to crosspost all posts created by or assigned to the user from either selected blog or all public blogs.
* Ability to delete all crossposted entries from LiveJournal.
Thank's very much!
Plugin updated to v0.2
New: Fully customizable header and/or footer
Fixed all reported bugs (thanks to maximxolod)
Plugin updated to v0.3
Now supports multiple users
Any user can post to their Live Journal
Please note: all previously crossposted items will be assigned to the user #1 (admin).
You can set any user ID in _lj_crosspost.plugin.php (line 61)
To assign all posts to user #8 change
Hi, great plugin,
i`m getting "Сначала вы должны указать пользователя LiveJournal."
where to set it?
All plugin settings were moved to user profile since v0.3
I just want to comment that not only is this a very useful plugin so your LJ is still live (more or less), it ended up being a great post backup when I had a database failure.
Plugin updated to v1.0.0
Added support for b2evolution v4.1 and newer
I use b2evolution 4.1.4. I installed the LiveJournal plugin in global settings, but it doesn't show up in the plugin settings for individual blogs, so I can't set the LiveJournal credentials. What am I doing wrong?
(Blog here: http://robertholm.com/scrawl/)
Those are per-user settings located on user profile page in backoffice. They apply to all user blogs .
Oh, now I see. It works perfectly, thank you very much!
This plugin nolonger works under 5.0, any chance of an update?
Its having problems, because its calling the deprecated validate_list() function, which is broken in 5.0...because validate_renderer_list() now takes two args.
I don't suppose an update would be doable? I wish I knew enough about programing to update it myself, but yeah.....