Recent Topics

1 Jan 26, 2009 06:23    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello.

I added a post a week ago and now it is not showing up in AdminUI nor is the date on the calendar highlighted until performing a search but then it says no posts on that date.

I manually changed the author in another post via 'phpMyAdmin' in T_items_item because it was created under 'admin' login vs. another user. I'm not sure if the post showed up just prior to this database revision or whether it has nothing to do with this DB revision. It used to show up. I just happened to notice it was 'missing.'

What might be the problem e.g. indexing or other? :?: Is there a better way to change the author? :?:

Thanks.

2 Jan 26, 2009 09:55

blogmeister wrote:

Is there a better way to change the author? :?:

Would you believe that there's a plugin to do it? :roll:

Not sure if it's been publicly released yet though :P

¥

3 Jan 27, 2009 02:08

¥åßßå wrote:

Would you believe that there's a plugin to do it? :roll:

Not sure if it's been publicly released yet though :P

¥

Thanks ¥åßßå. I'd be interested in seeing it when it becomes released. Please let me know if you find out more details about it. Thanks. ;)

blogmeister wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello.

I added a post a week ago and now it is not showing up in AdminUI nor is the date on the calendar highlighted until performing a search but then it says no posts on that date.

I manually changed the author in another post via 'phpMyAdmin' in T_items_item because it was created under 'admin' login vs. another user. I'm not sure if the post showed up just prior to this database revision or whether it has nothing to do with this DB revision. It used to show up. I just happened to notice it was 'missing.'

What might be the problem e.g. indexing or other? :?: Is there a better way to change the author? :?:

Thanks.

I think I found the problem - IT'S A DOOZY!

See http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=15373

Form is loading...