Recent Topics

1 Jan 27, 2009 17:43    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

its doing some weird stuff on my changed template now i just want to hide it how do i hide the permalink text? there must be a way. also how do i make the background of the top navigation bar black you know that one thing that shows when u log in..
im stumped on how to do both of those.

ALSO: how do u hide the "comment feed link for this post" link and banner at the end of every thread?

2 Jan 28, 2009 09:03

emopoops wrote:

how do i hide the permalink text?

Remove or comment out in .../skins/dediktation/index.main.php

// Permalink:
					$Item->permanent_link( array(
							'class' => 'permalink',
						) );

emopoops wrote:

also how do i make the background of the top navigation bar black you know that one thing that shows when u log in..

Open up .../rsc/css/basic.css , there you will see

/*
* Evo Toolbar
* Note: ther emay be some properties that seem overkill but the fact is we need to override
* any too general styles a skin may want to bring in for its own body/general display.
*/
div#evo_toolbar {
background-color: ThreeDFace;
color: ButtonText;

change the following:

div#evo_toolbar {
	background-color: black;
	color: white; /*presuimg you cannot read when bg and text color is both black u will need to change it to white or some other color..*/

emopoops wrote:

ALSO: how do u hide the "comment feed link for this post" link and banner at the end of every thread?

Open .../skins/_item.feedback.inc.php and remove or comment out the following line-approx.189-:

$Item->feedback_feed_link( '_rss2', '<div class="feedback_feed_msg"><p>', '</p></div>' );

Form is loading...