Recent Topics

1 Feb 15, 2009 01:27    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Please look at my sample web page link is here:

http://www.burningtaper.org/blogs/index.php?blog=11

You will see the line in the footer at the very bottom I want to remove the following two items it the end of the line they are the

webhosting

F. P.

What ever the last one means I do not want that option aviable off the page.

Please explain where this can be removed - Please point out the file and line number if posiable to find the line or lines to remove this from my page.

THANKS

Frank H. Shaw

2 Feb 15, 2009 01:53

I am getting better at posting my queston you can see I have found that it is better to break the question by each one so the subject lne will help to keep the question organized the best it can be.

I am sorry about start off a little green at this post in your forums.

THANKS

Frank H. Shaw

PS In the last three posting are the three things I want to change in skin i am using!

3 Feb 15, 2009 02:11

You're also replying to your own posts. Whatever.

Have you tried searching the forums? For example since that is the footer of your blog and it looks like spam you might want to search the forums for "footer spam". I just did. You will find a couple of rather nice answers. :D

Footer spam in this application is disgraceful. That more than anything else is why I stopped playing here for so long.

4 Feb 15, 2009 02:39

I know I used a evocamp skin - is this thing you call footer spam something the author put knowing that he did it in the footer or is it somehow got in by other means?

I the end I will be trying to create my own skins if it is posiable to do - but in the short term I figured I could modify one that came with the package download with a few minnor changes to this one evocamp which was the closest one to my needs and a baseline for my blog pages I will be creating in the future.

THANKS

Frank H. Shaw

6 Feb 15, 2009 03:12

fshaw wrote:

I know I used a evocamp skin - is this thing you call footer spam something the author put knowing that he did it in the footer or is it somehow got in by other means?

I the end I will be trying to create my own skins if it is posiable to do - but in the short term I figured I could modify one that came with the package download with a few minnor changes to this one evocamp which was the closest one to my needs and a baseline for my blog pages I will be creating in the future.

THANKS

Frank H. Shaw

Ok I have found I think enoigh information to help fogure this one out for my self - as soon as I was told by you what to search fpr I could find what i was looking for.

THANKS AGAIN

Frank H. Shaw

Form is loading...