Recent Topics

1 Feb 15, 2009 15:28    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.5

Hi,
i post here as I cannot post inside the plugin section due to resgtrictions.
I did a search on this topic, but rather than getting an answer i got hundreds of post which did not match my requirement.
So:
What i want is to link a pre-built image gallery, built by Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop, into my b2evolution plog.

Is there a possibility like shadowbox in Wordpress, where a finished foulder can be linked as described here in Layers Magazine:

http://www.layersmagazine.com/installing-an-image-slideshow-in-wordpress.html

Any tipp is appreciated.

Thank you
JJer

2 Feb 15, 2009 16:18

Hi JJer. Sorry for not having anything to help you with this, but I did want to point out that you probably could have posted in the "Request a Plugin or Hack" forum. That would be a sub-forum of the "Plugins & Extensions" forum, which I think a lot of people don't see cuz they're not big letters against the left on the main forum index page.

That shadowbox thing looks kinda neat. Hopefully one of the photo-savvy people come along with something similar eh?

I'm still working on a slideshow for my sister's web and I kinda got it working, but it won't help you because she has to use the File Manager inside b2evolution. "Her web, my web space" is the thing.

PS: I'll move this

Form is loading...