Recent Topics

1 Mar 16, 2009 19:31    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.6

Hi everyone.

First of all I'd like to state that b2evo is a great piece of software. :)

I have a question tho: Is it possible to prevent a page type post from showing up in the pages list?
I'm planning on making quite a few pages, more than what would fit the skin. I'd like to have a few "filing case" posts, appearing in the pages list, and many other pages, which can only be accessed through the "accumulator" posts. Or something like that.

3 Mar 17, 2009 13:05

Hi Zoltan

I had the same kind of requirement as you with regards to pages. I ended up not using the pages list widget and just used the free html widget to create the menu of the pages I wanted listed.

Cheers
Lee

4 Mar 17, 2009 14:05

Thanks Lee, the free HTML plugin seems to be a more elegant solution.
However I have a problem with it: There is a linebreak after the block content, which I didn't add and can't remove. Why is that?

EDIT: There isn't an actual

<br />

tag there, so it might be a formatting problem.

5 Mar 17, 2009 14:27

Not sure actually. I didn't come across that problem. If you post a link to your blog I might be able to have a look for you.

Cheers
Lee

6 Mar 17, 2009 15:06

Cheers mate! :)
Fortunately I figured it out: I was inserting the stuff into the main menu, but forget to add the <li></li> tags.

So kids, pay attention where you insert this widget, and consider the context! Oh, and also don't smoke.

7 Mar 17, 2009 15:24

Sound advice if I ever heard it :-)

Form is loading...