Recent Topics

1 Mar 26, 2009 11:17    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello, firstly the front of my blog is showing a 404 for every blog even though they (the .php stubs files) are definitely still there.

I try to login but says wrong / username password...which it definitely isnt.

I click the "request password" link. Email is sent to me and I click the link within. Im taken to Back Office but am presented with a COMPLETELY blank (with exception of the lovely pale blue) page. I can see the grey "logged in" tool bar but this is also blank with exception of my username showing on one end. Is SPOOKY.

I can hover over the username and it says "edit profile" but nothing happens when I click it.

Absolutely stumped 8|

Update: I have reset my password to "cabbage" (thanks Afwas) in Phpmyadmin - can now login but still have the completely blank Backoffice.

2 Mar 26, 2009 13:39

I'm able to see the main page and the other two blogs. The contact link is working ... as are permalinks and whatnot. Obviously I can't see back office stuff cuz I'm not you ... but hey then again neither can you and you're not me. Weird how that works eh?

Unless you're talking about a different domain than the one in your signature block?

4 Mar 26, 2009 21:37

Yes, EdB sorry, Im talking about a different domain.

filthio, yes, it was working before but I havent been to it in awhile. Was alerted via my Google webmaster tools telling me I had a couple of 404's for the site which it discovered 3 days ago.

Ive used the increase memory limit in the past (nowadays I get an internal server error with it though). Its a different sort of blank to memory limit problems...this is my BackOffice:

http://www.gigabobhosting.com/Dashboard.gif

The front of the blog is still showing a 404 for every blog/page.

5 Mar 27, 2009 12:18

Im going to pull this blog down and start over.
I cannot fix it.

Form is loading...