Recent Topics

1 Mar 28, 2009 01:50    

I am somewhat involved in the Social Networking site BlogCatalog : http://www.blogcatalog.com.

I have greated a B2evolution Group for discussing and promoting b2evo blogs (was a tad surprised they didnt alread have one): http://www.blogcatalog.com/group/b2evolution-blog-software/

For any of you involved in BlogCatalog please join the group...if they have less than 3 members a group will ultimately be deleted!

Will hopefully see some of you there! ;)

2 Apr 02, 2009 02:27

Cool, we now have 5 members so we're safe! :)

3 May 01, 2009 01:12

I joined the group and then could not find it again.
I stopped in here, saw this post and have now saved the link to the group.

I would really like to see some other b2 blogs in the group. I am always interested in seeing what others are doing.

B2 blogs seem to be more customizable than WP. Or maybe the WP users just get in a trend of all looking the same. ;)

Sheryl

4 May 01, 2009 01:24

They're good at getting their knockers in a twist you you tell them they're missing out :p

Thanks Sheryl, and thanks for the heads up on EdB's Post Snap. Sounds great. Yep, would be good to see more B2 bloggers join up.

5 May 01, 2009 01:40

SLoch wrote:

... B2 blogs seem to be more customizable than WP. Or maybe the WP users just get in a trend of all looking the same. ;)

I tried WP once and just didn't like it. One of the reasons was because they did all look the same. Then I saw b2evo and *nothing* looked the same. Plus inside the code was very clean and commented very nicely. Anyway I think the reason for the different looks and user 'attitudes' is that WP appeals to folks who don't see the limits and wonder why it doesn't do more. It seems to do it all so they're happy. b2evo people, on the other hand, tend to ask "how come when I do this I can't get that", so are more inclined to ... think of tinkering it.

Not that I know for real. I just make stuff up.

Sadly I'm seeing lots and lots of same in the way skins happen nowadays. Such is the price of advancing features perhaps?

Form is loading...