Recent Topics

1 Apr 13, 2009 04:04    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.5

i keep getting the below error right after each time i make a new post

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_url_path() on a non-object in /home/tilqi/domains/tilqi.com/public_html/inc/items/model/_itemlight.class.php on line 213

which is :

case 'chapters':
				$permalink = url_add_tail( $blogurl, '/'.$this->main_Chapter->get_url_path().$urltail );
				break;

lines 212-214

3 Apr 14, 2009 15:24

Sorry, I don't have a 2.4.5 lying around, you could try 2.4.6 and seeing if you get the same error?

¥

4 Apr 14, 2009 15:43

¥åßßå wrote:

Sorry, I don't have a 2.4.5 lying around, you could try 2.4.6 and seeing if you get the same error?

¥

i have just upgraded to 2.4.6 , the error persists :/ and i wonder why you are not around much these days .. it is your plants again innit? ..arggh, i hate them even more

5 Apr 14, 2009 15:50

Lol, nah, I've been a smidge on the ill side recently and it's affected my mind! :roll:

Can you replicate this on the demo ?

If not then try disabling your plugins one at a time ;)

¥

6 Apr 14, 2009 16:12

hope you are better now and it's sth like a flu and nothing more serious...

the error does not occur in the demo of course.. it'd have been noticed already if every 2.4.6 user got an error message right after posting now wouldnt it..

i have tried disabling every single plugin one by one, and making a new post afterwards[url=http://i43.tinypic.com/23shoxc.jpg]#[/url] and the result is same even with no plugins activated..

btw, dont know why, but my layout has been screwed up thanks to you, even after re-activating all plugins

7 Apr 14, 2009 16:35

it's not flu, wish it was cos I can kick that in days ;)

it must be something "custom" about your blog if disabling plugins doesn't work, what else have you done? :roll:

You can (probably) cure your skin by deleting pre-rendered cache ... with a tad of luck :P

¥

8 Apr 14, 2009 16:41

¥åßßå wrote:

it's not flu, wish it was cos I can kick that in days ;)

it must be something "custom" about your blog if disabling plugins doesn't work, what else have you done? :roll:

You can (probably) cure your skin by deleting pre-rendered cache ... with a tad of luck :P

¥

deleting pre-rendered cache didnt work, and i havent changed anything else.. : | yea it was kinda custom for sure.. i ll just rollback i believe.. luckily i have automatic daily backups..to whom reads this and doesnt have a backup schedule, you are at high risk any moment, you never know when a heathen could come up with random suggestions P: and whats with the disease again..i hope it is not something serious, get well soon

9 Apr 14, 2009 16:45

ohh yeah forgot to say :

children, don't forget to take a backup ...... and don't listen to strangers, especially blonde ones .... unless they offer you beer or drugs, in which case you can send them to me ( the beer and drugs that is, I know enough strange people already :roll: )

¥

10 Apr 14, 2009 16:53

¥åßßå wrote:

ohh yeah forgot to say :
.... unless they offer you beer or [uncensor]drugs[/uncensor]

¥

B) yea that is tempting.. this is why him/her would come with those, to wipe away your troubles, after listening to his/her recommandations
jfyi; i am uploading the latest backup, hoping it will be ok |:

11 Apr 14, 2009 17:53

update: yes it's ok now, i am back to 2.4.5 as well P: but the error persists ofc, the quoted lines in the first post doesnt give anyone any idea ? |:

12 Apr 14, 2009 18:30

Yay :D .... bugger, this means you didn't talk to a drug and beer carrying stranger right? :(

¥åßßå wrote:

¥

13 Apr 14, 2009 18:45

¥åßßå wrote:

Yay :D .... bugger, this means you didn't talk to a **** and beer carrying stranger right? :(

not a problem as long as they are a willing-to-share kind
¥åßßå wrote:

¥åßßå wrote:

¥

i have made only a few changes to the core, mainly [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=15319]this[/url] and [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=15592]that[/url] however it was all fine after making these customizations..

I havent changed a bit between the time my b2 was functioning well with those core hacks and the time that error popped up.

14 Apr 14, 2009 19:04

tilqicom wrote:

I havent changed a bit between the time my b2 was functioning well with those core hacks and the time that error popped up.

Something must have changed if it used to work ;)

¥

15 Apr 15, 2009 16:45

¥åßßå wrote:

tilqicom wrote:

Something must have changed if it used to work ;)

¥

i havent, really.doesnt the above give any clue what the problem might be |: it makes the post already, not a big deal, but it's annoying though

16 Apr 16, 2009 14:29

tilqicom wrote:

doesnt the above give any clue what the problem might be |:

Yeah, the clue says "something changed from when it worked to when it didn't" :P

Has your host been playing with any server settings or anything like that?

¥

17 Apr 16, 2009 15:46

¥åßßå wrote:

tilqicom wrote:

doesnt the above give any clue what the problem might be |:

Yeah, the clue says "something changed from when it worked to when it didn't" :P

Has your host been playing with any server settings or anything like that?

¥

nope, they havent neither did i.. i believe this will last forever.. thanks for your help though

18 Apr 16, 2009 20:17

Remind me of your ftp details and I'll take a gander when I get a chance ;)

¥

19 Apr 17, 2009 21:11

Tilqi,

I got your ftp details but I didn't get a chance to play. I'll try and get chance to rummage through your files tomorrow.

¥

20 Apr 17, 2009 22:45

¥åßßå wrote:

Tilqi,

I got your ftp details but I didn't get a chance to play. I'll try and get chance to rummage through your files tomorrow.

¥

as i ve said in pm, you dont need to hurry.. no worries.. thnx in advance ;)

Form is loading...