Recent Topics

1 Apr 14, 2009 16:00    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Romanian LANGUAGE ???

For b2 2x ???

Can be possible ??
has anyone have a tutorial in romanian language ??

2 Apr 14, 2009 22:21

ev0l wrote:

Romanian LANGUAGE ???

For b2 2x ???

Can be possible ??

Creating a language pack for Romanian can be done, but I got confused by something. ev0l wrote:

Do you speak/read/write Romanian, or do you want to learn it? b2evolution will not help you learn it, but if you speak/read/write it you most certainly can make a translation package for b2evolution to Romainian. http://b2evolution.net/downloads/language-packs.html shows how to get this done but I warn you it doesn't look easy.

BASICALLY you get a program called POEDIT (free download) and open the master "messages.pot" file, make your translations, and save it as a new file called "messages.po" in /locales/ro_RO/LC_MESSAGES/ folder, then somehow you have to make the messages.po file become a file called global.php in the /locales/ro_RO/ folder.

The part that mystifies me is how to make it make a global.php file. I think the powers that be aren't familiar with people who have a Windows operating system maybe? Like, "use a program that works with linux" or something.

3 Apr 15, 2009 08:32

sorry for that stupid question

ev0l wrote:

that was icomplete -
tutorial in romanian language , how can i use b2evolution (basic tutorial)

Ok thank you for everything - its not difficulty but will cost me alot of time !

Have a nice day !

4 Apr 15, 2009 08:40

Okay sorry for the misunderstanding. To the best of my knowledge no one has translated any of the manual pages or *anything* about how to do stuff. Best thing is to just play with it though. The more you use it the more you will know about it without scratching your head wondering what the thing you just read actually means.

Have fun, good luck!

Form is loading...