Recent Topics

1 Jul 16, 2004 21:59    

I have looked for this on the boards, and can't find anything about it so I guess it's safe to ask. :)

Can someone explain to me what _stats.php and _profile.php do? I have seen them in some of the templates, but I can't figure out what they do. I've also noticed that if I'm logged in to my site and add comments to a post and I click the little "Edit Profile" button beside, I get nothing where the content should be. Is this because I'm not using the _profile.php correctly?

Also, I would like to have a little box in my template that contains blog stats like how many total blog posts and how many total blog comments, can I use _stats.php to do this?

2 Jul 16, 2004 22:27

Open them up and take a look. (You can do this in the "Templates" tab in the backoffice.) I think it's written in the comments at the top.

From the stick post in this forum, Francois PLANQUE wrote:

_stats.php This is the template that displays stats for a blog

It shows the statistics when ?disp=stats

_profile.php displays the profile if ?disp=profile

3 Jul 23, 2004 18:07

I looked through _stats.php and it seems to be related to stats of referers, searches and the like. I am looking for a way to show the number of posts for the entire blog and the number of comments for the entire blog and I don't think that is in the _stats.php. Is there a way to get these numbers?

Form is loading...