Recent Topics

1 Jul 19, 2004 18:52    

Hi, it isn't yet clear to me what I must toggle in the admin panel (or else in the templates? This is why I posted here; if it is ot, please move it elsewhere) to disallow links to comments in a article, and to display comments forms (I see that one can disallow them when writuing a new lead; but how to disable 'em *at once and forever*?).

Second - surely this is not ot -, where is the template of the admin panel? I wish to port it (if I can) for the homepage, 'cause it is a artwork of web architecture.

Thanks.

2 Jul 19, 2004 20:07

You do happen to be on-topic, Argonauto. The way to change comments around with the most control is to alter the _feedback.php files in your skins directory/subdirectories. Check that out, and come back if you get stuck.

I'm not sure what you're looking to do with the template tab of the backoffice. I know believe that dAniel and Francois are working on expanding that out and making it much more powerful. Check out the code and comments in blogs/admin/_b2template.php for more info.

3 Jul 19, 2004 21:32

I smelled I could be ot, but I didn't figured which fittingly category to post this post. Anyway thanks.
While I'm here, in order to avoid another post, how to change the written links generated by the script (the blog links) with images?

4 Jul 20, 2004 01:37

Better to have lots of focused posts than lots of topics in one post.

Form is loading...