Recent Topics

1 Jun 24, 2009 07:44    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi,

I want to delete blog b, linkblog and photoblog from my b2evolution blog. How can I make that happen?

Thanks a lot for your help!

best,
Tanja

2 Jun 24, 2009 09:38

Click on Dashboard
then Global
and a list of blogs appears
click the red X on right of whatever blogs you wish to delete.

3 Jun 24, 2009 09:41

Hi Tanja

Welcome to the forums. You can delete the blogs by loading up the dashboard and clicking on the 'Global' link. This link should be to the left of the list of your blogs. This should give you a list of your the blogs available in your system and to the right of each blog is a few icons. One of them should be a red cross which will delete the blog.

Another way to do this if you wanted to keep the blogs/posts about for future reference is to remove blog b, the linkblog and the photoblog out of the public blog display and to make all the posts for those blogs Deprecated.

Cheers
L

4 Jun 25, 2009 01:06

Thanks a lot for your help! It worked out perfectly. Hadn't even seen the Global button before :)

best,
Tanja

5 Jul 01, 2009 20:16

Hi
I would also like to do this, but how to remove blog A from the public blog display?
I find this software sooooo confusing :(

6 Jul 01, 2009 20:35

Hi

If you login to the dashboard, select 'Blog Settings' from the top menu, select blog A from the list of blogs below that and then select the 'Features' tab you will see something on that screen called 'Include in public blog list'. Make sure that there is no tick in the box and click the save button at the bottom of the screen.

The blog should not be displayed in the public blog list from this point on :)

L

7 Jul 01, 2009 20:57

Gottit! Many thanks!!

Form is loading...