Recent Topics

1 Jul 25, 2009 06:38    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

hey all,

i'm having trouble regulating the space between the photos i insert into my blog and the next line of writing that comes underneath it. sometimes it gives me what i want (a double space), other times the writing comes directly after the photo.

i've tried adding more space in the edit function but it's not working. and curiously in the 'browse blog' page it all looks perfect, but that isn't how it is on the actual blog.

my skin in modern furnitiure and you can see my blog at www.jessieandthegiantplate.com If you look at the Foodie Travel post on the 2nd page you'll see what i mean - the line of writing after the 1st photo has a double space, but the line of writing after the 2nd photo is too close.

any advice much appreciated! and thanks in advance!

jessie

2 Jul 25, 2009 07:17

A quick and dirty way is to add this to your css

.post img {margin:3px auto 6px;}

Change the value of the 3px ( the space at the top) and 6px ( the space at the bottom) until your happy with the result.

3 Jul 25, 2009 12:41

thanks so much john!

and can i just add that code to the end of the style.css file or does it have to be somewhere specific?

j

4 Jul 25, 2009 13:04

Just pop it into style.css and it would be logical if it went after the .post style declaration

.post {
	margin-bottom: 20px;
}
.post img {
        margin:3px auto 6px;
}

5 Jul 26, 2009 05:38

wooo hoo! that's much better!

thanks for all your help john!

j

Form is loading...