Recent Topics

1 Oct 04, 2009 23:25    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.1

I have done a lot of searching on google, and on the forum, about an image editor for b2evolution, nothing fancy, just a simple resizer and simple edits; example, you want to upload a photo to include in your post and the photo is 1024X800. So before uploading to your b2evolution media folder, you click on edit and then enter a news size, 400 pixels wide with auto proportions and it changes the dimensions before you save it to your media folder.

It seems that b2evolution has yet to add a basic image editor to the file upload thingy. I am thinking that with ImageMagick that it shouldn't be that difficult. Oh, I don't want to use gallery, so the gallery plugins are NO USE. I want to install ImageMagick to the server and just do a few simple things so that a user can write a blog and include images without having them huge and using html tags to do a pseudo resize which still loads in the huge image.

Can anyone point me in a direction to something I can use to incorporate the image editor thing using ImageMagick, something that I can add to the b2evolution code as I do know a bit about PHP.

-Kimberly.

Form is loading...