Recent Topics

1 Nov 02, 2009 02:57    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Say I have a good post., So I want to highlight it. I make it now featured. That makes it big and stands out.

Now tomorrow I have a new article. I want it on top. What I like to do is set up articles to appear in an advance. This means on the correct day they can appear.

What a featured setting on an article does is put it on top so putting this articles underneath it. What I would like is the featured article to revert to a standard and the new one to appear on top.

2 Nov 02, 2009 18:35

afaik the newest featured article should be shown as the featured article, god knows if the older ones get put back into the normal flow ... you'd like to think they would

¥

3 Nov 03, 2009 03:15

¥åßßå wrote:

afaik the newest featured article should be shown as the featured article,

The problem is that any normal post afterwards is put under it.

If you have a multi-blog like I do then every blog needs its own featured article.

The only way to make it work is to make every article a featured one which is what I might do as I like visual affect.

god knows if the older ones get put back into the normal flow ... you'd like to think they would

They do.

4 Nov 04, 2009 12:17

The other problem with featured articles that I have just discovered is if someone is pressing > for the previous articles. It always remains on the top. This is a bug.

I think till it is fixed, I will not use it.

Form is loading...