Recent Topics

1 Nov 11, 2009 17:47    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi there,

I downloaded the newest version of b2evolution and I like it very much. I just have a small issue and I haven't been able to find an answer in your forum. When I use smileys I only see the characters they are made of - in the text box and on the public post. For instance : followed by D. How do I make them show the real faces (the real icons)?

Java script was enabled to begin with and still is (and I see all smileys just fine in your forum). I tried uninstalling the smiley plugin. Then installed it again. Reloaded plugins and deleted pre-rendered item cache. Still no luck. What am I missing? :)

Thanks!

J.

2 Nov 11, 2009 19:11

If they're seen as text in your blog skin the you either don't have the plugin installed or you've unticked it as a post renderer or you don't have the images uploaded and are seeing the alt text

A link to your blog would help

¥

3 Nov 11, 2009 19:23

According to the plugin section in global settings the smiley plugin is installed. But I don't know where to check it as a post renderer? Or where the images is supposed to be (which directory)?

You can see the test blog here: http://www.forfattervaerk.net/b2evolution/blogs/blog1.php

Sorry for omitting that :)

4 Nov 12, 2009 22:33

I finally found the place to check the smiley box (in the box called text renderer to the right of the text box). Thanks for helping me :)

Form is loading...