Recent Topics

1 Dec 09, 2009 20:42    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.2

Hi

Has anybody a solution for blogging from an android mobile, other than blog-by-mail?

It seems that nether postbot nor wpToGo are working with 3.3.2. (xml-rpc errors)

Any ideas/help appreciated

Nick

2 Dec 10, 2009 05:38

I don't have an android phone, so I couldn't say... however I do know that the XML-RPC implementation in b2evo 3.3.2 is pretty solid and close to the standards. It might be useful to set up a test blog and email the author of those apps a login+password (and all details you used yourself for configuring xmlrpc) and ask them if they think it's normal their app doesn't want to talk to your blog (worst case scenario, point them to the demo blog). They might give an interesting answer.

If there's a change to make in b2evo we can do it. But as of now it's easier for them to get access to b2evo than for us to get access to an android phone.

4 Mar 28, 2012 01:00

Hey all,

Wordpress for Android is out. but i think wordpress implementation on b2evolution is somewhat buggy -- can't post to the blog.

5 Apr 01, 2012 19:44

We are actively working on XML-RPC API. The new b2evolution v5 will have full support of Wordpress API. In fact, I can successfully control my test blogs from both WP for Android and WP for iOS apps.

There will be no WP API fixes in b2evolution v4.

6 Apr 12, 2012 00:02

Hi Sam, When do you think V5 will be available?

best rgds,

Y!

7 Apr 12, 2012 00:04

Yumurcak wrote:

Hi Sam, When do you think V5 will be available?

best rgds,

Y!

There are no certain, even estimate dates for v5. Very roughly, it's planned for 2012 (:

8 Apr 16, 2012 13:27

gonna wait then -- with hopes for worpress not to change the API & programs before the launch-- :)

9 Apr 16, 2012 17:02

gonna wait then -- with hopes for worpress not to change the API & programs before the launch--

No worries, we keep updating them.

Form is loading...