Recent Topics

1 Dec 25, 2009 14:20    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.1

Hello all! When I click on a post and try to fully open it it won't and just refers to the same page. And my youtube things aren't working anymore when they used to :s

Any ideas?

An example: http://bellydancedreams.co.uk/bellydance-blog/index.php/naima+akef:

Thanks!

2 Dec 25, 2009 18:49

ok first I think that you are showing post excerpts which do not render some plugins. (Don't know why just is)

This is how you fix it:

Go to backoffice, choose blog -> blog settings -> SEO (tab)

then scroll down whichever view you have going on in this page. The views are category listing, tag listing and such and you can choose if you want full posts displayed or an excerpt.

Hope this helps

3 Dec 25, 2009 19:53

Ah yes that's better, except now the posts start half way down the page :s rather than at the top.... ?

Im such a pain >.<

4 Dec 25, 2009 20:02

Okay I've played around with different combinations.

To have the full posts displayed I learnt I need to check 'Full post contents' under Main page / post list

But then the posts start really far down the page when I do that....

5 Dec 25, 2009 20:21

Oh, and just to specify what I am looking to achieve: Excepts of the posts on the main page, then to click the title name and then the full story on it's own page should appear =]

E x

6 Dec 28, 2009 04:03

them starting halfway down the page: that sounds more like a problem with your skin. or maybe there is something that you aren't quite aware of. If you click the "more" link the post doesn't start halfway down the page. the link just goes to the anchor for more.

IF you want this all you have to do is check post excepts in main/page list and full posts in the other subheads. Hope this helps.

Form is loading...