Recent Topics

1 Dec 26, 2009 04:43    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

First of all I am completely new to blog, or at least seeking to understand how to actually do it correctly.

How do I unpgrade the version from 2.4.5 to 3.3.2. This is said to be stable. My blog url is http://books2healspiritmindandbody.com/blog/.

Next, I am seeking to ad adsense to this, I believe I have set up an adsense plug in but have not got the item to appear on my page. It says, "you must copy.paste your adsense code in here, you can do this on the plug-in config page." Where is the plug in config page?

Next, I would like to have two blogs, one edited by me and the second edited/written by another person. I have it set up for this, i believe, one is Books to Heal Spirit, Mind and Body, and the other is called Restore Health. If these are set up correctly then is it that each time we would make a new post entry the previous one is filed, and there is a way to get back to this. Also, how do I post a multi-page post, do I simply do this as a multi-page and it then moves forward to become the post for that day, as a multi-page? I did seek to do this, to practice it, by placing the post as the second page, and the third page, etc. In some way my placing of this did not work, it may be placing in the brackets, of </--this is page 2--> was in some way wrong. Direct me here. Total novice. Thanks,

Form is loading...