Recent Topics

1 Jan 11, 2010 06:39    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered
version 3.3.1 ?

I have pictures which are ok in my blogs, but there are pictures which are not in use, how do I delete them to add more space to my site

2 Jan 11, 2010 07:23

You mean they're just in one of your site's folders without being used by B2? I don't think B2 can tell which are not being used. You're probably going to have to delete them manually.

3 Jan 11, 2010 07:37

Hi Thank you for your reply
I posted those pictures , have used them on blogs and then decided remove those blogs, but pictures still appear in the section where I upload pictures for posts
but there is no delete button to get rid of them
How do I delete those pictures that are not in use

4 Jan 11, 2010 12:10

If you know which files you want to remove, it may just be a case of deleting them via an FTP connection.

5 Jan 11, 2010 12:20

Having gone back to my own blog, I can see that I do have the option of deleting files. I'm using v2.4.7, but it would seem an odd piece of functionality to remove in 3.x. I'm wondering whether this might be a blog permissions problem, or perhaps whether there is a problem with the installation itself. Failing that, my previous suggestion should work.

6 Jan 11, 2010 18:57

but there is no delete button to get rid of them

Do you have permissions to delete files? You can also delete old blog folder from /media/blogs/ directory to get rid of all files.

Form is loading...