Recent Topics

1 Aug 07, 2004 13:31    

What does all this mean and how can i fix it?
Many thanks
Lucy
XXOO
===========================================

MySQL error!

create command denied to user: 'nicole@localhost' for table 'evo_groups'(Errno=1142)

Your query:
CREATE TABLE evo_groups ( grp_ID int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, grp_name varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', grp_perm_blogs enum('user','viewall','editall') NOT NULL default 'user', grp_perm_stats enum('none','view','edit') NOT NULL default 'none', grp_perm_spamblacklist enum('none','view','edit') NOT NULL default 'none', grp_perm_options enum('none','view','edit') NOT NULL default 'none', grp_perm_users enum('none','view','edit') NOT NULL default 'none', grp_perm_templates TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY grp_ID (grp_ID) )

2 Aug 07, 2004 15:20

sound like if the user nicole dont?t had the proper rights to create table on mysql ..

But I?m not a expert on this :'(
[]?s

3 Aug 08, 2004 23:46

You can double check your db username through your control panel under if you have one. I had your same problem, and didn't realize I had put in the wrong username. You can also add a new user and change permissions.

4 Aug 09, 2004 06:18

thanks for your replies but ive finally got it fixed.I went into mySQL permissions ,ticked them all, and tadah! its working!
Now i have another problem.Its not accepting my password.Dont know what to do to fix it :(
It wont even send a new password to my email for some weird reason :?:

5 Aug 09, 2004 12:43

Well, if you are a expert in mysql, you can make a new password with a md5 function ..

Ex: If you want the password to be 'Lucy' :)

SELECT MD5( 'Lucy' )

Copy the result (80eb0e612760f756547b660c4c71ba7d) in the table evo_user, field user_pass.

If you are using phpmyadmin (or another graphic tool) is easier.

G?d bless you.

[]?s
- Walter

Form is loading...