Recent Topics

1 Apr 03, 2010 21:07    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi,

I found out this enhancement, thanks to someone who liked b2evo & phpbb3.0.x

The installation said, it is based on new database that has been created. In phpBB3.0.6 I have a database, that was used during installation for it.

Since I think b2evo is used almost in every case for blogs, I have an idea to used it to post by email for my database that exists already,

so what do you think, is it possible and if so:
- can I use an empty database I created already for phpBB?
- if I know dns, login and pass for my db, can I send emails like posts?
- how will it work then?

I'm addicted to the b2evo even now :) so the possiblities are endless I think?

Ps. I truly never used this cosmic enhancement before, so wow, thanks for any help provided.

2 Apr 04, 2010 19:12

You're mildly deluded to say the least. The most common and popular blog software on the market is [url=http://wordpress.com]wordpress[/url]

You speak of a cosmic enhancement like we know what you're talking about, did you forget a spam link?

¥

3 Apr 04, 2010 21:38

¥åßßå wrote:

You're mildly deluded to say the least. The most common and popular blog software on the market is [url=http://wordpress.com]wordpress[/url]

You speak of a cosmic enhancement like we know what you're talking about, did you forget a spam link?

¥

I do not understand your english enough to answer it :P

anyway, I loaded b2evolution intp phpBB3 with instructions given at this forum and some help of the main site of b2evo, but I don't know ... I just want to post the posts by email.

I can't achieve it without help of superior officers here :(

4 Apr 04, 2010 21:59

Posting by email to b2evo?

It would help if you linked to the instructions that you followed

¥

5 Apr 04, 2010 22:38

¥åßßå wrote:

Posting by email to b2evo?

It would help if you linked to the instructions that you followed

¥

No, I meant posting thanks to b2evo to the phpbb3. The creators can't work with b2evo, b2evo creators can't with them, I'm in the middle to find a way to watch a fusion between b2evo and phpBB3 in that manner.

It would help to post topics through email construct to phpBB3 with the use of b2evo.

What do u think? or am I wrong, it cant be done?

Ps. That's because I'm a cosmic plushie :lol:

Form is loading...