Recent Topics

1 Apr 17, 2010 18:03    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Anyone have this plugin,as when I try to get it the sites down.
Thanks

3 Apr 18, 2010 23:35

Sorry, but if no one else has it then it is gone for good. Well, gone until I port it to a fork some of us have created - which I most certainly will do one day. All my previous plugins will one day be available for the forked product except those that have been obsoleted by time or circumstance of course.

4 Apr 20, 2010 06:20

Author didn't answer so guess its gone for good.Will have to see if I can find it in a way to run it off my main website/welcome screen.
Thanks for the help tho.

5 Apr 20, 2010 08:49

no problem. just wait for his email reply :0

6 Apr 21, 2010 06:10

sharkrc wrote:

Author didn't answer so guess its gone for good.Will have to see if I can find it in a way to run it off my main website/welcome screen.
Thanks for the help tho.

Responding up above didn't count?

I didn't get an email via the blargh. I wonder if I'm using a gmail addy and it is blocking the emails as if they was b-a-d ? Reckon I should figure out which one and say hi to myself then check gmail's spam trap...

7 Apr 21, 2010 06:22

yup. gmail addy and gmail calls it spam. bummer. I guess I should do something about that. I'm thinking "shake my fist in anger" would probably resolve the issue. If not I'll elevate to "place foot firmly on floor" while continuing to shake a clenched hand vigorously.

Form is loading...