Recent Topics

1 May 18, 2010 22:19    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Hello, i just broke my head with this and i cant find where can i change the Text tittle in to a image (png).

what i want to do is to have my logo on the upper left part of the blog as an image...

Any hints?.. any help !! will be 100% appreciated.!

Cheers =)

3 May 19, 2010 03:53

The quick reply would be be to disable the Blog Title widget, replace it with the Image/Blog Logo widget and put your image in the root of the blog's media directory.

However.... you're not going to like the way it displays it, so you may have to resort to creating a new container in one of your skin files (probably _body_header.inc.php with 3.3.3), then styling it with the style.css file in your skins folder to make it show up the way/where you want it.

You could also just disable the widgets, create an image file that fits the dimensions of that particular container in your skin, put it in the img folder of your skins directory, and add it as a background with css:

#header {
color: #FAF7E8;
width:960px;
clear: both;
padding: 0;
margin: 0 auto;
height:160px;
background: #330000 url(img/my-logo.jpg) top center no-repeat;
}

Changing the width and height to match your header container, of course.

Lots of options, just none of them easy if you're unfamiliar with php and css. ;)

4 May 19, 2010 07:52

More clearly than the water..!

Thank you very much, i will try the first option, and in case it gets difficult as it sounds hehe, ill try the second.!!

Thank you again! ;)

Form is loading...