Recent Topics

1 Jul 07, 2010 06:50    

Hey guys :-)

About an hour ago, I just launched a teaser of my upcoming Web 2.0 Solution: ShareHouseHQ! Not giving anything away just yet (it is a teaser remember!) but you can subscribe for future updates by going to the link and even share the teaser with your friends! Hopefully we can make it viral! That will be great!!!

If you're in a share house already or you will be in the future, then there is no doubt in my mind it'll help keep the annoyances out of share houses and keep their friendships intact.

ShareHouseHQ - Something is coming. :-)
http://www.sharehousehq.com

So as this is my own startup product (and hence coming out of my own pocket), any help and feedback I can get will be great! Especially sharing it to your users! Thanks a bunch. And I hope all is well.

3 Jul 07, 2010 12:14

Thanks :-) Yeah! I love the logo too. Had the idea for a week, and sketched it up on paper yesterday, worked with a few alterations last night and came up with that. Very cool how the people's arms align correctly such to present them in sync with the house, all proportional.

On another note. I've added some descriptive text to the page, as the most popular feedback I was getting was - "Why would I sign up for something which I don't know what it does." - so now they know :)

Form is loading...