Recent Topics

1 Oct 02, 2010 23:42    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

v3.3.3

Is there a way to add "capcha" to Visitor posts? We've been getting a lot of bogus posts recently.

Is there a way to disable Visitor posting?

3 Oct 05, 2010 04:04

B2evo 3.3.3

Just tried to install the plugin and I go the following parse error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in D:\inetpub\vhosts\cloisterbooks.com\httpdocs\blogs\plugins\evoamazon_plugin\_evoamazon.plugin.php on line 117

Any suggestions this erro came up when I went to the back office and tried to install the plugin

thanks

4 Oct 05, 2010 04:14

Try to re-upload the file to the server. evoAmazon was released in 2006, I don't know if it's working in b2evo 3 or b2evo 4.

5 Oct 05, 2010 16:41

I never had any issue with evoAmazon on 3.3.3... or the captcha plugin for that matter. That particular line of code has to do with the included Zend code.

6 Oct 06, 2010 00:46

Well if I can find a problem I will.. :-)
Re uploaded the stuff and got the same error..

Any more suggestions???

Thanks

7 Nov 22, 2010 17:39

i have searched for an install guide and have not found one.
i just downloaded the b2evo captcha plugin for b2evo from sourceforge, running b2evo version 3.3.3 .
i extracted the "b2evo_captcha" folder to the plugin folder.
but inside the b2evo admin, when you click reload plugins or install plugins, nothing new is sensed, do you need to add "_plugin" to the folder name as the other plugin folders are named?
there are also 2 captcha files that are not in the "b2evo_captcha" folder.
they are "b2evo_captcha.config.php" and "b2evo_captcha.class.php"
can anybody provide the exact step by step since placing the captcha folder in the plugins folder is not working.

8 Nov 24, 2010 04:07

The only thing I can suggest is look at the exploded folder.. sometimes the folks embed a same name folder in a same name folder..upload only the folder that contains the files. It worked fine for me
as to the evoAmazon part I never got that to work.. it didn;t matter.. cuz the capcha ran just fine..
Hope this helps
Airwreck

9 Dec 08, 2010 17:42

jlbseg wrote:

i have searched for an install guide and have not found one.
i just downloaded the b2evo captcha plugin for b2evo from sourceforge, running b2evo version 3.3.3 .
i extracted the "b2evo_captcha" folder to the plugin folder.
but inside the b2evo admin, when you click reload plugins or install plugins, nothing new is sensed, do you need to add "_plugin" to the folder name as the other plugin folders are named?
there are also 2 captcha files that are not in the "b2evo_captcha" folder.
they are "b2evo_captcha.config.php" and "b2evo_captcha.class.php"
can anybody provide the exact step by step since placing the captcha folder in the plugins folder is not working.

I'm having teh same problem. It's just not recognised at all when I reload the plugins. I tried changing the folder name like jlbseg did and reloading it - no difference.

I'd be incredibly grateful if anyone could tell me how they go it to work in 3.3.3.

Form is loading...