Recent Topics

1 Nov 12, 2010 18:00    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello All!

I have tried like crazy to embed a TED video into my posts on my blog. I haven't had any luck. I will need to embed a lot of Math and MAth Education videos in the future from TED and Youtube, so if someone could please help I'd really appreciate it. Here is a link to the TED video

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/michael_moschen_juggles_rhythm_and_motion.html

I tried pasting the embed code by clicking the html tab in the post and then by using the "insert video" button, which I lost at some point anyway.

Anyway, thanks for the help,

Bill

2 Nov 12, 2010 18:35

Copy the embed code and paste it into your post (html editor not wysiwyg). The insert video button only works with certain videos.

But first, you'll probably have to edit your group permissions. You'll need to relax security and allow the embedding of objects, at least.

I certainly wouldn't recommend allowing casual users of your blog to have those permissions, though.

3 Nov 12, 2010 18:44

Awesome. I actually forgot what I did, but I think I checked "basic" or something like that under the blog user settings for administrators and then unchecked some of the other stuff. Sorry folks, but I was excited!

Thanks a ton,

Bill

4 Nov 14, 2010 03:57

You can also use the video plugin which makes things a LOT easier for inserting Youtube videos. I use it heaps.

Form is loading...