Recent Topics

1 Dec 31, 2010 18:37    

My b2evolution Version: Upgrading 3.3 to 4

My admin says this at the top:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for load_class(), called in /home/purpleme/public_html/scooterchick/b2blog/skins/_toolbar.inc.php on line 45 and defined in /home/purpleme/public_html/scooterchick/b2blog/inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined variable: classname in /home/purpleme/public_html/scooterchick/b2blog/inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 89

When I try to view the blog I get this:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for load_class(), called in /home/purpleme/public_html/scooterchick/b2blog/skins/_toolbar.inc.php on line 45 and defined in /home/purpleme/public_html/scooterchick/b2blog/inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined variable: classname in /home/purpleme/public_html/scooterchick/b2blog/inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 89

Fatal error: Class 'Menu' not found in /home/purpleme/public_html/scooterchick/b2blog/skins/_toolbar.inc.php on line 51

I did not upgrade my skins because I have custom skins (basic skins I changed a bit). Is this the problem?

2 Dec 31, 2010 19:52

If you want to use old skins, leave only individual skin folders, not the whole /skins directory.

When you upgrade b2evo you must delete [u]everything [/u]except for files in /media directory, and then copy your custom skins and plugins.

3 Jan 02, 2011 00:58

The directions say otherwise but thanks Sam. I have most of it back to the way it was minus some plug ins and of course my smilies.

Form is loading...