Recent Topics

1 Feb 24, 2011 00:39    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

If yes, does anyone know how I can do this? I'm really struggling to avoid using blogger or wordpress but I'm having trouble controlling the multiblog from b2evo.

I have about 3 alterations to make before I can use it as my main blog:

1. I need to set it as the home page at my domain without breaking the script. (don't know how to do)

2. I need to change the skin. (If there is one to it and if it can be changed)

3. I want to push the left column over so both the left and right columns are given the same amount of space. (don't know how to do).

If anyone can shed any light on how I can get there it would really help in determining which blog I use. Right now I am working on trying to learn how to control the b2evolution multiblog blog and a blogger custom template. I am struggling with both. Whichever I figure out first is where I will make my blog. Thanks.

2 Feb 24, 2011 01:02

firstly, if you are talking about multiblogs.php, i dont know if you can set it as "homepage", but assuming it has a css file, you can always customize it the way you like.

another idea may be; create an aggregated blog with a wild card (*), that would basically gather everything from your blogs, and use the available content display/list widgets accordingly.

3 Feb 28, 2011 22:08

1. Eventually you can rename the multiblog.php file to index.php (do rename the old one to prevent overwriting)
2. No, you can change the looks by incorporating elements from other skins but it isn't skinnable due to the exotic layout of the elements
3. You want to change the css for that. Ask tilqicom for details

Form is loading...