Recent Topics

1 Apr 22, 2011 16:23    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

When i click on Write to add a link i get this Error can someone please help

An unexpected error has occurred!

If this error persists, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:
Requested Chapter from T_categories without ID!

Thank you

2 Apr 23, 2011 07:23

Is there anyone going to answer my post?

Cheers

3 Apr 27, 2011 07:17

How long ago did this happen? Did you just recently install b2e before this happened or did you upgrade and this error started occurring?

4 Apr 27, 2011 15:39

SkyWolfX7 wrote:

How long ago did this happen? Did you just recently install b2e before this happened or did you upgrade and this error started occurring?

i am a new user in this software and i was trying to set up one of the 4 blogs i got

5 Apr 27, 2011 15:48

yeah same here bro. Are you sure you installed the blog correctly and made sure your MySQL database was setup before you installed the blog?

If all else fails you can always do an easy reinstall of the entire blog to see if that will fix the error. I got a youtube video that will walk you through the process.

Are you using a free webhost or paid webhost? Also depending on what version of b2e you got.. if you got an older version of b2e, the new version of b2e replaced the the older versions. the older versions may cause errors.

If you already know this, please excuse me. Just trying to help. God Bless.

6 Apr 27, 2011 16:42

SkyWolfX7 wrote:

yeah same here bro. Are you sure you installed the blog correctly and made sure your MySQL database was setup before you installed the blog?

If all else fails you can always do an easy reinstall of the entire blog to see if that will fix the error. I got a youtube video that will walk you through the process.

Are you using a free webhost or paid webhost? Also depending on what version of b2e you got.. if you got an older version of b2e, the new version of b2e replaced the the older versions. the older versions may cause errors.

If you already know this, please excuse me. Just trying to help. God Bless.

I have a paid Host in the UK. I asked them to install 3.3.3 b2 for me because i read that version 4 alot of people could not get on with it

7 Apr 27, 2011 17:03

ah ok.. well dag gone. Well not sure how I can help you though. I am just not that educated when it comes to errors most of the time. I hope you get it working. If I find out something that can help you out I will let you know. You may want to re-quote your main question to see if anyone else has answers.

8 Apr 27, 2011 17:32

SkyWolfX7 wrote:

ah ok.. well dag gone. Well not sure how I can help you though. I am just not that educated when it comes to errors most of the time. I hope you get it working. If I find out something that can help you out I will let you know. You may want to re-quote your main question to see if anyone else has answers.

Thanks skywolfe

Form is loading...