Recent Topics

1 Apr 27, 2011 08:51    

So... wheres this Francisco guy at? The main guy of b2e? I read his story on b2.. sounds pretty interesting. He still support b2e?

2 Apr 27, 2011 11:26

that is "francois". he is not much into the forums. but you can try contacting him via facebook/twitter, either from his personal accounts or b2evolution accounts.

3 Apr 27, 2011 15:10

yeah I think the blogs are gonna replace to the forums. i get the forum mixed up with the blog. I'm sorry. But anyways I think his b2e history is pretty nice. its kinda amazing to know that the WordPress was the old b2e or what ever. do you all still have a lot of supporters?

4 Apr 27, 2011 17:10

Frankly, number of b2evolution users/fans are continously dropping.And user base is realtively small.

5 Apr 27, 2011 17:17

Well fanbase really doesn't matter to me. Imma computer geek. It doesn't take much to make me happy sometimes.

6 Sep 10, 2011 20:38

Here I am :)

I have to say I'm always happy to see fans of the b2evolution project using it for great things (and even personal things).

However, even if the project had no fans at all, I would still work on this for myself ;)

Mostly because I enjoy t, but also because myself and my company are actually running many sites on b2evolution. So we need it whether or not other people want to use it. We have tried other CMSes a couple of time. None of them comes close to what we need in terms of "high power / quick setup / low maintenance"

You'll probably see me around a long long time... (and if I was to get tired of it, there are at least 4 or 5 other people who would immediately take over the main development of the project)

Form is loading...