Recent Topics

1 Aug 04, 2011 12:17    

My b2evolution Version:

hello,
I created a number of blogs (they look fantastic in "preview" BTW :-), but when I went to publish all of them at once about 24 hours ago none of them show at all online.
They are simply sitting in my dashboard showing "published" but that's as far as it goes.
Their names are all linked to my base URL.
And, it appears that my server is approx. 12 hours in time behind so I adjusted that in the regional settings. But still nothing happened, and anyway it's 24 hours later now. What can be the problem? I did customise the skin css file but wouldn't expect that to interfere with publishing.
BTW - I am not a techie at all.
Thank you for your help.
CC

2 Aug 04, 2011 12:29

Also, I forgot to add that whichever one of the blogs i put as "default" is visible online fine. But when I don't set a default blog, and I just try typing in the various blog URLs, none of the published blogs become visible. Thank you.
CC

3 Aug 04, 2011 13:57

Can you post a link?

4 Aug 04, 2011 15:08

Sam, Thank you and wow! :-) does this mean you can manipulate the code or tell me what's wrong simply by getting the link?? CC

5 Aug 04, 2011 17:18

I can't manipulate the code, but I sure can check your website and most likely identify the problem ;)

PM the link to me if you want

6 Aug 05, 2011 05:23

:D Ah! Got the hint and solved the problem by changing the blog base URL to b2's pre-set choice (extra path on index.php) rather than linked to my base url. Tx Sam!

Form is loading...