Recent Topics

1 Sep 17, 2011 03:18    

My b2evolution Version: 3.x

I've pretty much decided to build my next blog network with b2e, but there is one thing I need that doesn't seem to exist yet: The ability to send an HTML formatted email and have it post correctly. I want the Subject of the email to become the post title and the body of the email the content of the post. I had this functionality with Blogger and would still be using it but they stopped letting people host on their domains with F T P.

Anyway, I am willing to pay for the help or if the help is donated I will make a $$$ donation to support b2e. If I can't get this functionality I may choose some other blog platform like WP. HTML emails don't work there either as far as I know, but I am sure I can find paid help to make that work for me.

Contact me here or at www ahostingguide.com/blog1.php?disp=msgform&recipient_id=1

2 Sep 18, 2011 06:03

I meant to post this under the help with plugins development topic. I am willing to pay to have this developed or I can donate $100 to b2e.

But I do need this and don't want to wait forever at this point. :-)

I think it would make a very valuable feature but if not many people care I would like to find someone that can deliver this for me.

Thanks!

3 Sep 29, 2011 01:24

Have you talked to sam2kb in between? ;)

4 Sep 29, 2011 06:32

Yeah, this is solved. HTML support will be added in the future version.

Form is loading...