Recent Topics

1 Oct 25, 2011 05:39    

My b2evolution Version: 4.1.1

I have a similar problem to Lytspeed (September 6, 2011, below) in that the toolbar alters positioning of elements in the layout.

http://www.thegreatennui.com/index.php

Logged into admin, the centre #wrap element drops down by the width of the toolbar. However, the background image in the body element is not affected.

I've tried various reconfigurations, but to no avail. Is there a CSS problem obvious to anyone? The image below shows the dropping of the #wrap element:

http://www.thegreatennui.com/images/ff_login.gif

2 Oct 25, 2011 07:44

Try this. Istead of applying background image to "body" move it to ".skin_wrapper_loggedin" and ".skin_wrapper_anonymous" classes

.skin_wrapper_loggedin,
.skin_wrapper_anonymous {
	background: #3B4853 url(images/tech_bg_1.png) repeat-x;	
}

body {
	color: #252525;
	font-size: 0.8em;
	font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}

3 Oct 25, 2011 09:02

Alas, I get a white background. And the #wrap div still drops down.

5 Oct 26, 2011 00:06

Sam,

#skin_wrapper code inserted with no effect. I take your point about the order of <div> tags but fail to undertstand how to alter it. I have this at the top:

<div align="center">
<div id="widewrap">
<div id="wrap">

and this at the bottom:

</div><!-- end of wrap -->

</div><!-- end of widewrap -->
</div><!-- end of center -->

But highlighting in Notepad ++ or whatever picks up the wrong order! This I don't understand!

6 Oct 26, 2011 00:33

It's because you have extra open or closed <div> in either one of your posts or on the sidebar

7 Oct 28, 2011 08:54

When I saved a new layout the layout toolbar buttons were changed.

The new layout altered the order of the layout list in the Window menu and changing that order affected what layout the toolbar buttons correspond to.

8 May 16, 2012 06:58

Has anyone solved this problem? I cannot solve it by addressing any of the above issues.

9 May 16, 2012 20:21

tgodfrey wrote:

Has anyone solved this problem? I cannot solve it by addressing any of the above issues.

i guess you have solved your problem ? cause i dont see anything wrong on your site

10 May 17, 2012 00:14

The problem illustrated only occurs when I log in. It's still there.

Form is loading...