Recent Topics

1 Dec 22, 2011 19:13    

My b2evolution Version: 4.1.x

I'm having a problem with the flash tag cloud where the font just doesn't seem to want to change no matter what I do (tried changing font color, transparent mode, etc.) Can anyone help me here? (http://operationsomething.com/index.php/home/)

2 Dec 22, 2011 22:51

Try to clear caches:
browser cache - CTRL+F5 or CTRL+R
b2eco page cache - Tools > Misc > Clear full page cache

Font color has changed, it's yellow on your website.

3 Jan 26, 2012 21:37

This doesn't seem to be working - seems like sometimes the cloud displays properly, other times it doesn't, but can't seem to find a rhyme or reason to why it works sometimes but not others...

Could it have something to do with my slow connection (tethered via phone)?

4 Jan 29, 2012 00:06

It's either your browser or connection. I don't see any problem with the widget on your website.

6 Feb 02, 2012 00:55

Hmmm, the problem appears to be back and none of the above are fixing it... ideas?

***UPDATE***

Ok, I think I figured out part of the problem; it appears that the tag cloud is inheriting properties from my sidebar. Can someone tell me the best way to work around this?

7 Feb 06, 2012 04:30

It appears that you have 2 main colors, black and yellow/green. The blue shows up when the mouse is pointed at a word. Perhaps, the flash cloud will seem to work normally if you could change the black letters against the black background.... you can barely see the black words, but they are present. :)

8 Feb 06, 2012 05:51

Change the cloud background

.widget_plugin_FlashTagCl { background-color: white }

You can also edit background color in widget settings

9 Feb 06, 2012 08:14

Thanks once again!

Form is loading...