Recent Topics

1 Mar 17, 2012 02:50    

Hello,

when I try to save a post edited from a "page #2 or up" (single post mode) then I get an error red page saying "Invalid request" / The parametres of your request are not valid, blablabla... And an additional information : illegal value received for the parameter "status". The edited post is however saved but apparently something is wrong with the redirection. There is no error if I edit from the first page (posts mode).

The url looks like this :

http://www.le-fataliste.fr/blabla/blog7.php/comment-bien-scanner?disp=single&title=comment-bien-scanner&status=published&more=1&page=2&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#item_164

If I remove "&status=published" then there is no error any longer...

I hope this is clear ?

regards.
Jacques

3 Mar 28, 2012 03:49

I can't reproduce the error. Could you post exact actions to follow? If it matters, also let us know your settings and the skin you're using.

4 Mar 28, 2012 14:32

sam2kb wrote:

I can't reproduce the error. Could you post exact actions to follow? If it matters, also let us know your settings and the skin you're using.

Your question is excellent !
In fact it was dependent on a modifciation that I made in the file "single.main.php" of the skin "evopress". I added few lines of code to get the status displayed (when private or protected) in the post "metadata". I used a var named "$status" and this was the source of the error. Changing this name to $jl_status solved my problem.

Sorry for the false alert but I made this adaptation of evopress quite some time ago and I noticed the problem only after upgrading to v4.1.3.
Thanks for your involvement.

best regards,
--
Jacques

5 Mar 28, 2012 20:45

No problem. Good to see this solved.

Form is loading...