Recent Topics

1 Sep 25, 2004 12:13    

I installed 0.9.0.10 through Fantastico install script. I first installed in a folder /blog on the server and afterwards I added a subdomain to the server that points to this folder i.e. the address became blog.mydomain.com. I changed the base_url in _config.php accordingly.

Now I get the following warnings before logging in:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 124

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 125

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 126

Or I get the following AFTER logging in:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 68

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 81
setcookie cookieb2evouser is mislukt!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/conf/_config.php:94) in /home/nieuwbur/public_html/blog/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 83
setcookie cookieb2evouser is mislukt!

Could someone give me some hints to find the cause and solution.

2 Dec 29, 2004 22:36

Line 94 of blog/conf/_config.php is sending data to the screen. Most likely, there's a return or a space after the last ?>

Sending any data to the browser sends the header information, and the headers cannot be modified once they're sent. Hence, when b2evo tries to set a cookie or redirect the client, you get this error.

Delete the character(s) there, and it'll work fine.

Form is loading...