Recent Topics

1 Jan 03, 2005 01:18    

When posting to my blogs via any of the APIs, there is are errors that cause XML parsing to fail (which is very vital when doing XML-RPC ;) )

I had posted this before, and wanted to simply update that it still occurs in "Paris" which I have updated my blog to use.

XML-RPC reply received: 2005-01-02 18:10:24 -0600
URL: http://jonathanjohnson.net/xmlsrv/xmlrpc.php
Method name: blogger.newPost
Status code: 200
Succeeded: NO
--Parse Error--
Parse Error Title: XML-RPC Response Parsing Failed
Parse Error Message: The XML parser could not parse the data.
Response text:
<div class="error"><p class="error">MySQL error!</p><p>You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1(Errno=1064)</p><p class="error">Your query:<br /><code>SELECT * FROM evo_blogs WHERE blog_ID = </code></p></div><br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maccodin/public_html/jonathanjohnson/b2evocore/_class_db.php:168) in <b>/home/maccodin/public_html/jonathanjohnson/b2evocore/_functions_xmlrpcs.php</b> on line <b>208</b><br />
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<methodResponse><params><param><value><string>196</string></value>
</param></params></methodResponse>

If I remember correctly, this can be solved if the pings aren't sent.

Hope this helps,
Jon

2 Jan 03, 2005 01:19

I should also point out that it does successfully post the entry, so the only problem is that I have to deal with the fact there is an error :) It's still annoying though ;)

Form is loading...