Recent Topics

1 Jan 04, 2005 22:18    

I'm new to blogs as I haven't used one before. I just started my own website and am using b2evo. I have my blog in an iframe. I want it simple so I've customized it (for the most part) to the way I like it. There are two issues I'm stuck on now though.

1. The blog has a horizontal scrollbar which I'd like to get rid of.
2. I also want to make the vert scroll transparent. This I can do, I just don't know what file to put my scrollbar css into. I already have it in my basic css, but I need to put the scrollbar css onto the actual page that shows up.

I've looked around and did a few searches but every time I see something close to what I want to do, the thread starter doesn't get an answer. I just want to know how to do this. I know I'm using iframes and according to this forum, they're out of date. I'm not going to change my site, I just want to know the answer.

P.S. I haven't yet uploaded my files. I'm editing the HTML in a WYSIWYG editor.

Nevermind, someone else helped me. If anyone else needs to know, let me know and I'll tell you how to do it.

2 Feb 26, 2005 21:33

Decided I'll just post it here, it'll be much easier that way.

In your main.php file, find the line that starts with

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

and change it to

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

Form is loading...