Recent Topics

1 Feb 10, 2005 05:03    

I've searched for this issue and haven't found anything. A friend of mine is setting up a blog for the high school English class he teaches. He wants each student to have their own blog and user account, so b2evolution is a good option for him. He also wants to be able to approve all of his students' new posts before they get added to the site. Is there a way to make it happen?

2 Feb 10, 2005 09:12

give all the students there own blog, and gave them draft en protected rights on there own blog.
Give the teacher protected and publish rights on every blog.

If he is digging trough blog all (blog 1) he will see all the protected blog-entries, and after approval (editing ?) he can publish them.
If he is on level 5 or higher, he can even publish it without having to go into the post (a publish now button will appear)

3 Feb 10, 2005 20:50

I am also wanting to use this for my English classes. I want to be able to not only moderate the posts, but the comments as well. I don't want to disable them, because I want students to respond to each other's writings, but I want to be able to approve of the comments before they appear. Is there any way to do this?

4 Feb 10, 2005 20:54

for comments it's not possible.

Form is loading...