Recent Topics

1 Feb 16, 2005 21:51    

Well after testing about 8 billion blog scripts I think I found the one I want! You'd think with the popularity of blogs there would be better scripts out there.
I was looking for a blog script for a fishing site(mostly a bunch of old farts) and this seems to be it.
I do have a question...okay maybe more than one.

Is there a way to show a user list and perhaps have the users name linked to their most recent blogs? I am trying to make this different than a forum and something like that would help.
Also, what is the functionality of the different blog pages and how do they differ from individual blogs?
All I need is a spot for the grumps to moan or brag and post thoughts and such that may not be suitable for a message forum.

Thanks muchly!

2 Feb 16, 2005 22:14

TMF Group wrote:

Is there a way to show a user list and perhaps have the users name linked to their most recent blogs? I am trying to make this different than a forum and something like that would help.

Thanks muchly!

i dont understand .. i guess the forum reference has thrown me.

I found your web site btw, and now im even more curious -- you want a single external page that lists usernames linked to their blogs .. or you want that integrated into your invisionboard install so thats its viewable from within your forum or you just want a page within your blog, maybe the blog all page that links members to blogs?

3 Feb 16, 2005 22:55

whoo wrote:

TMF Group wrote:

Thanks muchly!

i dont understand .. i guess the forum reference has thrown me.

I found your web site btw, and now im even more curious -- you want a single external page that lists usernames linked to their blogs .. or you want that integrated into your invisionboard install so thats its viewable from within your forum or you just want a page within your blog, maybe the blog all page that links members to blogs?

No, it's not for my fishing site its for a friends. (My Invision has an integrated blog. )
I would just like something in the side coloumn that shows the 'members' of the blog site (this blog is getting its own URL).

Form is loading...