Recent Topics

1 Feb 19, 2005 18:50    

It would be nice to be able to post a link to my bloglines blog and have it show up as an entry in my linkblog on b2evo, or even as a regular post. There's an RSS feed for a bloglines blog, but it doesn't always go straight to the link you're trying to post about.

3 Feb 20, 2005 15:29

If you don't know what bloglines is, then my question won't make sense. Go to www.bloglines.com and get a free account. It's basically a web-based rss aggregator. You can subscribe to news feeds from blogs that you read. It shows you the new posts when they're published. You just have to use it to understand. But it has a feature, where when you see an item that you want to remember, you click the little link that says 'Blog this' next to the item and it gets published to your bloglines blog. Mine is here: http://www.bloglines.com/blog/personman I use it as a way to keep track of links that I want to remember or post about. But I don't like the way the bloglines blog looks, so I'd like to be able to pipe that, once again via rss, into my b2evo site.

Form is loading...