Recent Topics

1 Mar 08, 2005 04:00    

Only couple of things I'd like to see is the ability to make static pages.

And the ability to make Static Menus, with being able to move them up and down.

For example when I make my website, I'll have a forum and Gallery etc.

I just want a nice menu on the right/left hand side that I can make links to via the Admin Interface.

And the Static pages for things like when I do tutorials or something like that.

Wordpress has them, there's just a few quirks with Wordpress I don't like, such as the hugely insane large login boxes etc :)

Intergrate those 2 things, and you've got a winner of a blog software

2 May 03, 2005 13:53

Is this at all a possibility?

Or should I stick to Wordpress?

3 May 09, 2005 17:31

the boxes can be controlled via CSS and the Linksblog I believe, though I know there is an option to allow making of static pages, I've never been able to make them via the admin interface...

4 May 10, 2005 00:01

Yea, you can generate more static blogs by making them HTML.

So I mean the foundation would be there wouldn't it?

It's virtually just a blog that isn't listed anywhere, except maybe under a "Static Pages" area like wordpress.

You could probably pull it off with how it is now, but not quite as good as if it were already there.

5 May 10, 2005 00:46

Finchwizard wrote:

Wordpress has them, there's just a few quirks with Wordpress I don't like, such as the hugely insane large login boxes etc :)

not to hijack this thread and turn it into a pro-wp-fest, but you realize you can fix that with just a little work?

Check out my site.. the login and registration pages are all styled to match the rest of my site, and gone are those dreadfully large text boxes and buttons :)

If you do decide to stick to wp and find their forums to daunting or overwhelming, feel free to drop me a pm here if you need help or pointers with anything.

If you switch to b2evo, then Im guessing our paths will meet again anyway :)

6 May 17, 2005 07:20

Wow, thanks whoo. Maybe I'll give WP a try. Kidding, only kidding.

Form is loading...